Activity Help & Troubleshooting
Are you having problems with an activity? Try these steps!
- Are you using an updated browser? If not, or if you’re not sure whether your browser is up-to-date, download the latest version of your preferred browser. We recommend a well-known, common browser to make certain the games will work, these include Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Internet Explorer is no longer supported, making it somewhat problematic and other browsers like Opera and Dolphin are not easy to deal with from a game development standpoint.
- Our activities are launched in a pop-up window. Make sure that your internet browser’s pop-up blocking feature or your pop-up blocking software is either turned off, or is set to allow pop-ups.
- If you can’t hear any sound, make sure that your speakers and the audio settings on your computer are turned up to an appropriate level. Some headphones also have buttons and/or switches that allow you to control the volume. If you’re using headphones with this feature, make sure that the volume is turned up there, as well.
- If the game or a section of a game won’t load, try closing your browser and starting again, then tryto load the game or section again. Our games are large files and sometimes the buffering capacity on a device can prevent our games from loading. One way to increase buffering capacity is to delete internet history. You can also try a different browser, if the games will not load in the browser you are using.
- Our games are in HTML5 and should work fine on mobile and iDevices. However, many of our games have detailed graphics that don’t show up well on small screens. If you are having problems playing a game or seeing everything on a phone or small tablet, you might need to move to a larger screen.
- If you continue to have issues with our activities after going through the steps above, contact your network administrator and email us at email@example.com with the details of the issue you’re having. Please include information about the browser and platform (desktop, laptop, tablet) you are using.